Rack Case - 3" Lid - Airrack™ Shock Mount - 2RU-20RU
- 3 inch lids
- Depth: 20" Depth Rail to Rail
- True European Birch 1/2" 12mm ply Black Phenolic 220gm, Hex Pattern
- Two lids and Eight HD twist latches.
- Four recessed handles.
- Front and rear rack rails which are recessed 1/2" into the case.
- Case is assembled with 1 3/16" aluminum angle
- 16 gauge steel ball corners.
The Encore A&S Airack® design eliminates all foam and the eventual “foam decomposition” from it’s rack case by using rubber isolators that provide superior vibration dampening and shock protection that exceeds the protection provided in a foam shock mounted rack.
The Encore A&S Airack® features a powder coated rack mount frame and comes standard with front and rear rack rails eliminating the old style ½” wood sleeve, which along with the no-foam configuration facilitates the free flow of air within the rack. The industry standard configuration of wood sleeve and foam actually acts as an insulator keeping heat inside the rack case and heat is a proven killer of electronic gear. It provides a better environment for keeping electronic gear cooler with better air circulation. Second, it reduces vibration degradation of gear and shock attenuation is improved.Casters:
If you'd like 3" heavy duty casters installed, we will add our ECAS6355 casters to your case. Just select the "Yes - Add 3.5" HD Casters" option from the drop-down menu below and the price will automatically adjust.
For additional color and customization options, please call us at 818.768.8803 or email [email protected] to speak with an Encore A&S Product Specialist.
* Please note any weights displayed on the site are estimates and for shipping purposes only.